ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE (MUMBAI)
FYJV Orientation 2021-22
points to remember:
1) FYJC (XI) admissions are closed.
2) Subject combinations are finalized. No request for change of group or subject will be considered henceforth.
3) Link for Online payment of IT fees will be sent in due course on college website (xaviers.edu) and class WhatsApp groups.
4) FYJC (XI) online lectures will begin on Monday,11th October, 2021, as per the official time-table to be posted on the college website and also to be circulated on class WhatsApp groups. Students should install Zoom app on their laptops/ mobile phones.
5) Class teachers and subject teachers will send the lecture links to students on class WhatsApp groups.
6) According to the Board rules, attendance for students in lectures and practicals is compulsory.
7) Students must maintain the decorum of the class (both virtual and physical).
8) Students who miss lectures on medical grounds or for other valid reasons such as official participation in sports or any cultural events outside the college, must inform about the same in writing to their class teachers.
9) Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited. Consumption of alcohol, drugs and tobacco in any form is strictly forbidden.
10) Students must refrain from sending any inappropriate messages on the class WhatsApp groups.
11) Parents' consent is a must for attending offline/ physical classes in college campus, as and when it begins.
12) Students must go through the junior college handbook (link given below) and rules for online classes (link given below) displayed on the college website.
13) Students must dress up appropriately during the lectures, practicals and exams- both online and offline.
14) Students must check the college website and the class WhatsApp groups regularly for information and updates.
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Class Teachers for the academic year 2021-22.
Division 'A' - Ms.Jyoti Vishwakarma,
Division 'B' - Ms.Maitree Vora,
Division 'C' - Ms.Elveena Gia.
Division 'A' - Ms.Vinitha Chonai,
Division 'B' - Ms.Jincy George,
Division 'C' - Ms.Shabnam Shaikh.
-Hasnain Naqvi(Vice Principal)